Good Morning all. It’s Paula Constance, your Bedford Daily anchor. Here’s everything that’s happening in Bedford today. In this issue you will find news about…
- Order your favourite donuts on-line.
- salvation army Kick-off for the Santa Fund Lunch recognizes supporters.
- help with trail cleaning today at Legacy Park.
But first today’s weather:
A lot of sun. High: 48 Low: 30.
Our local sponsors have some great things to offer:
- Looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over two decades of experience brokering buyers and sellers of luxury real estate in southern New Hampshire. With over 1000 homes sold and over 150 5-star customer reviews, Marianna consistently delivers results. For a free market appraisal and staging consultation, email Marianna today at [email protected]
- Do you want to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow and thrive through small business consulting services and coaching for over 20 years. Whether you run a family business, a medical or legal practice, or provide professional services like investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with strategies and tactics to succeed—not just survive. Book a free half-hour consultation here to learn more.
Would you like to see your company here? Click here to start.
Here are today’s top stories from Bedford:
- New Hampshire Donut Co. customers will be pleased to hear that “Online Ordering is Back!” The donut shop announced it would be offering online orders “based on inquiries and feedback.” If you’ve already placed orders for Thanksgiving, the New Hampshire Donut Co. said in a recent post that pickup for orders placed on or before Tuesday, November 22 will begin Wednesday, November 12 , ready for pickup 12th – 3pm Find out more here: (New Hampshire Donut Company)
- The Rotary Club of Bedford, the Merchants Automotive Group and the union leader received awards from the Salvation Army during the Santa Fund kick-off lunch on Monday. The luncheon, held at the Double Tree Hotel in Manchester, marked the official start of the Union Leader Santa Fund’s campaign to benefit the Salvation Army. Funds raised will bring “holiday cheer” to many families and children in need throughout the year. (Subscription/The Union Leader)
- If you have a little extra time today (Wednesday, November 23), lend a hand and enjoy the fresh air that will help clear the ski slopes at Legacy Park. Join the Bedford Trail Stewards and Bedford High School Nordic Ski Team for the Ski Trail Cleanup Day at Legacy Park from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Bring gloves and tools like metal rakes, fan rakes, shovels, and loppers to trim vegetation and spread gravel. The City of Bedford also announced two new trails for “Dog Walkers, Trail Runners and Snowshoeers”! (The town of Bedford)
From our sponsor:
Today’s Bedford Daily is brought to you in part by T-Mobile. T-Mobile has invested billions to shine a light on its best-ever network, bringing LTE to 99% of the people of America, helping to keep communities like ours informed and connected. We thank T-Mobile for their support and for making today’s Bedford Daily possible.
Today in Bedford:
- Cancellation period for annual courses (all day)
From my notebook:
More from our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news!
You’re officially posted today! I will see you soon.
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a writer, author and award-winning media producer. She is committed to media projects that empower, engage and help make the world a better place. When she’s not writing, she can be found hiking or watching fireflies in the muggy moments before sunset. Follow her on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Bedford Daily? Contact me at [email protected]