November 24, 2022 (NewsRx) — By a
The news reporters received a quote from research by
According to the news reporters, the research concluded, “The findings underscore the potential benefits of maintaining and expanding the telepsychiatric program through SCAN and other plans faced with a limited supply of psychiatrists.”
This research has been peer reviewed.
For more information on this research, see: The Impact of a Primary Care Telepsychiatry Program on Outcomes of Managed Care Older Adults.
Our news correspondents report that additional information is available by contacting us
The editor of
(Our reports provide fact-based news about research and discoveries from around the world.)
- Arizona Cardinals HBO "Hard Knocks" 2022: Best Fan Tweets…
- Six MACV SOG commands against 30,000 enemy troops
- No. 3 Kansas ripped for lackluster performance in Upset Loss…
- EPIC Life Insurance Company® Offers Supplemental Medicare…
- Ford Insurance Agency strives to provide insurance coverage…
- Virginia Tech upset Tennessee Rugby in quarterfinals, 38-34